Monday, November 28, 2011

AEDM November 28

On our way. I am cranky and hungry. I have never had to do a prep on the road. This sucks so bad. My poor family should really receive some sort of medal for tolerating me. For the record, with todays technology, doctors should not make a person starve for two days. Some of us cant handle it. Me.

Trying to amuse myself with music but its pissing me off....tried to suck on hard candy but I am chewing it like a crazed person. Shopping on google apps for phone photo apps and that made me happy for a bit. Found some good ones for my android phone including some cool filters.

So for the final days of AEDM, I will be doing phone photography...I miss my paints....


2 comments:

Rita said...

Prep can be a pain. Sending prayers that all will go well.
Phone photography counts!! :):)

What Remains Now said...

Thinking of you. Sending prayers and hugs.