Tuesday, November 15, 2011

AEDM November 15

This week has been horrible... and its only Tuesday. My best friend's brother died yesterday, my great uncle died today and I am in a flare that is making me horribly sick and very tired. I am upset because my health prohibits me from traveling. I am feeling less than inspired. My painty self is crying because she wants to be let out but I do not have the energy for her. I am laying down cuddled up with my fluffy sweater, blanket and cuppa ...dogs are sleeping.... its a resting day.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, so very sorry you are having such a hard week. The one dog looks very worried for you!
Take good care
xo
lynn

Gwen said...

So much happening all at once....I think you do need a good rest and when you are ready, painting will help you put it all in perspective. Make the most of your resting time!
Gwen xx

TammyVitale said...

Perhaps the bad stuff is getting out of the way early. Hope so! Rest is always good for art. It's that time when things are getting strong so they can blossom out. Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses and health problems. It is so hard to have poor health rob you of the things you want and need to do. Hopefully your very cute pups can give you a bit of comfort.

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

Just love you much, Chris! Glad you rested today when your body asked for rest -- though I know it is frustrating when you just want to paint. And speaking of paint, your last few posts are wonderful -- the moon over the corn field is absolutely lovely -- I could jump into the field there. And the page in the Crohn's book with the door of Hope -- so beautiful... sending you Reiki as always!

Tracey FK said...

so sorry it is such a hard week.... sounds like you are doing exactly what you need to do and stay rugged up and get some some rest xx