Monday, November 21, 2011

AEDM November 21

With having yet another off day, so I did a page in my crohn's journal... everything feels like a mess... my life feels tangled...for this project, the page that needed worked on was done last week with acrylics. I must have been having a blue day because it looks remarkably similar to last week's art. I accidentally washed my daughter's favorite hat, consequentially it fell apart. Bad for her, good for me... what fun to have all these bits of yarn. ( Yes, I do feel bad.) I gesso'd the bits , used the letters and played with it in picnik.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the haphazardness of the piece. It's spontaneous and speaks a kind of honesty as I read your process of how it was developed.

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

Tangled mangled and more... yeah, I see all you've shared with me the last couple days in this piece. My whole heart to you, lovie! I wonder if, when you turn the tangle sideways or upside down, do any images or thoughts emerge? I do that sometimes with scribble tangles and turning them sometimes gives me a whole different perspective on the original tangle... just if you wanna play... xoxoxoxoxoxo

Gwen said...

Funny how a tragedy can turn itself into art!
xx

Tracey FK said...

cool outcome from a bit of destruction... I am the queen of washing and destroying so glad I am not alone in the world xx

Christine said...

thank you...the original was born out of destruction...finding art in the craziness of life..

Kara.. I will try that.

Tracey...LOL.. you are not alone.

Shelley Whiting's art said...

I love how bold an chaotic the piece is. It's a very interesting and intriguing piece. Love the wild mark making.