Thursday, November 17, 2011

AEDM November 18, 19, 20


Weekend are not my art time due to injections, so I decided to work ahead for the next three days. Surprisingly it came very easy. One I love, second is okay, and third is well an experiment in inkblotting that went horribly wrong. I am pretty sure I won't be venturing down that path again...But nothing ventured, nothing gained. This AEDM has certainly broadened my palette for different kinds of art which is a blessing.. I am enjoying this process so  much.

Watercolors, acrylics, stamp , fingerpaint magic

Acrylics, markers done with fingerpainting

Oy vey...inkblot experiment,watercolors, markers and a promise it will never happen again.


4 comments:

Rita said...

LOL! I've had many experiments where I went Oy Vey! Love the rest of that one, though. Looks like you are having fun! :):)

Unknown said...

the first one is really nice! I love trying new things too, I'm so happy you went for it.

Tracey FK said...

love the first one... second too... third looks like what I made this morning... didn't have the guts to post it... xx

Lisa said...

I love the top one. I thought it was actually curly cue things stacked up. It doesn't look flat like paint. Experimenting is fun. Oh and happy anniversary!