Saturday, November 12, 2011

AEDM November 12

Today was busy as I don't get many good days...so today is our errand day. When I came home, boys went off to work, daughter fell asleep as basketball has caught up to her so it was perfect time for me to do my art.
 I spent some time rearranging my art space. Truly , just seeing what I have so I can give a proper Christmas list to my hubby.
 Decided I wanted to play with watercolors and markers and some acrylics.
Started playing with my camera and macro, taking fun shots of my art stuff. I gesso'd my art journal that I am doing to  rid myself of Crohn's stress. Then I decided to work on my other art journal today. Add a fun page.
I just let the art flow and went with my heart. I would like to take this time and thank all who have stopped by. It has been such a wonderful joy to meet all of you and see your amazing work.

2 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

Love your journal! It has great movement with the blue. I reorganized my art supplies recently and it totally energized me! I started playing with things I hadn't in quite a while. Now I am getting excited when I use something up- it is opening space for something new!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I´m at the same stage! Going through my (and my daughter´s) stash to make a Chritsmas list. :)
Awesome macro photographs, pretty journal with vibrant colours and movement.