Tuesday, November 22, 2011

AEDM November 22

The other night we were driving home and I noticed the sky.... I absolutely love the sky in all its hues. I took a pic with my camera phone and wanted to try to paint that...I used canvas and acrylics.. I love mixing the paints until I come up with the palette I want. Someday I need to figure out how to photograph the pieces because the colors just do not come through. I have really enjoyed this month...sad to see it end but blessed to have been introduced to so many wonderful and warm friends.

2 comments:

Tracey FK said...

I have loved this month as well and am staring to feel a little ad that it will be over soon... that sky is really really lovely... I thought it was a photo at first, but love it xx

Jennibellie said...

I love sky's too, from the upstairs of our house all you see is pink and purple this time of year it's gorgeous. Yeah this month has been awesome, wondering what I'm going to do with myself next month. I'm sorry to hear about your recent losses, I hope the painter girl inside gives you some comfort in releasing your emotions. Thanks for sharing, Jennibellie x