Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Be

Recent turns in friends' lives have prompted me to be rather vocal which has in turned sparked a debate. I believe that us, as a human race, should be more compassionate, more empathetic. When a person has an internal struggle and chooses to share it, in my most humble opinion, I feel we should just listen. We should allow them to be , just be. Whether it be sadness, anger, happiness, angst...just let them be. Don't tell them to count their blessings, be grateful for what they have or it could be worse.  Just hold their hand, listen to their heart and just let them be.

My mood has been all over the place. Art has certainly helped me get through some dark times. Off my soapbox and onto my Book of Days....much love to everyone.

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I thought I would visit a few CED artists I've never visited before. I am very impressed with your art journal pages. I was able to view several, too. Very nicely done. Great colors and good composition.

Christine said...

Thank you so much !!!!