Wednesday, January 11, 2012

80's Glam

Duran Duran, Van Halen, Tears for Fears, stirrup pants, big hair...the list goes on and on. As an 80's girl, and one whose inner child still resides inside of her...well I couldn't resist the new 80's glam Sharpie Markers. I was so excited to see the vibrant colors. Made me want to get out my cassette tapes and jump around.

These days, Crohn's is stopping me from physically jumping but my inner child was all over this... I had my music going, both on my phone and in my head... and sat down with my Book of Days. I was also psyched about my new glitter paint...wonderful wonderful heartful art supplies...makes me happy.

I used watercolors, glitter paint, pencils to sketch my glam girl and the new sharpies to color her in. I know I am on my downhill spin, so I went ahead and cheated. I used a tip in for tomorrows spread. I had to use the Sharpie material because it was so damn cool.... I glittered it up, wrote down some reflections. I also took the time to prepare some future pages since I know my injection day is coming up..but you can bet I will be thinking of my book of days every day...even when I am sleeping !!

No comments: