Wednesday, January 25, 2012

42 and counting

These days feel like I am on the downward spiral of life. I know that sounds depressing but its honest, and its how I feel. With all the meds and all the physical problems, I don't know how long I will live or the quality of life I will have. For that reason, I am completely aware of my birthday..completely aware of being alive today.

My book of days spread for yesterday and today are two different mindsets. Yesterday I was having an Eeyore kind of day. I was mopey, depressed, very sad and didn't want to leave my blankets. I, indeed, felt as though my tail had fallen off. I slept most of the day then I went to bed early.

Today has been different... been happier.... I have had much love showered upon me and I am blessed.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I did not forget your Birthday. I'm saving mine for last so you remember it the longest. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very sweet and dear friend that I love very much!!!