Monday, January 30, 2012

Art Meditation

Art meditation has been healing for me. This Book of Days has been downright cathartic. Even with the constant pain in my hands, I still find myself drawn to the art , the color, the peace. I sit at my table and just feel. I don't plan, I don't think, I just do. I just am. I listen to my heart... I feel the colors and everything just happens. I am learning to just completely let go and let the art find its way and I am loving it.  It makes my spirit soar to allow the art to happen.

My healing Goddess was in full play today. She knows that I want to heal. I am starting to wonder if I  need to heal in a different way. She is trying to teach me acceptance of the disease and I am fighting tooth and nail. I want to wake up tomorrow and be healed but instead its just more pain. Goddess of Healing would like me to choose another path.  I have to learn this path.. I have to accept this path.

Now comes the hard part.