Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just keep Artin'

Disclosure- I am stubborn and I don't learn, I need to repeat constantly.....

It would seem these last few weeks, my hand pain has been increasing....it is getting harder and harder to get myself to do art. I love doing art so this is breaking my heart...I found out yesterday that I have nerve  damage in my hands and feet and possibly neck. Today I found out that I will probably need surgery. I really don't want surgery.
I really don't like how my art looks today.... its just not coming together. I think I am taking the fun out of it...and somehow I need to put the fun back in. I need to just get back to feeling my art....
Maybe I need to go out , scream at the moon, howl in the wind, throw dishes [ Kara =) ] , fucking cuss up a storm and whip some paint around.
On that note... here are my latest altered pages for my book of days ~

This one is for Effy because I love when she says
You Rock My PopTarts
I had tried to experiment with water colors, fail.
Painted with acrylics, stewart gill and stamps
s
Used Inktense watercolors today
followed a prompt  but not feeling it
Not used to water color pencils yet
I do like my art tag... that was fun
I do like my new stamps
and I do like the message
I need to take my own path.
I need to continue reminding myself
because I tend to be stubborn .

3 comments:

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

You need Bear to build you a dish launcher that you can push with your foot or elbow or something and the dish will go flying and smash into some wall out a ways away from you (so no splices hurt you) and you can cuss at the top of your lungs as it flies :) Oh oh oh or what about launching paint filled balloons against large canvases to make new art pieces :) There are so many possibilities!! But okay, yeah, I curse the sucking universe about the nerve damage, Lovie... so sorry to hear it. Just remember Sark's words: It's about the PROCESS, not the product! Just keep arting for sure! xoxoxoxoxo

RitaJC said...

Thank you so much for sharing!
*hugs* for your health problems
Just keep arting honey and do, what you need to get those feelings out of you: put up some heavy music, cry and cuss, as much, as you need! If you try to suppress them, they can cause really serious troubles!
XXXOOO

Christine said...

Kara...LOL...love that..I will get Bear to move on that. love you much.

Rita.. thank you so much. I agree.

xoxo to you both.