Monday, February 13, 2012

Joy in Pain


Today brought happy mail. Today brought joy. Today made me realize that joy becomes so vibrant on the days where pain is minimal. It  made me think about my days that aren't so good. Sometimes the pain makes me forget that I do find joy in each day. I can find silly things in each and every mundane task. I am quirky that way. Family always tells me that I have an odd sense of humor. Oddly, it is that same sense of humor that has saved me from going over the edge this past ten years .

Today, I felt such joy in making my journal page today. My hands felt okay, my heart was spirited, it was snowing and it was just all good.  It was a wonderful day to do a joyful spread.

1 comment:

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

beautiful and heART-full...love you so much... xooxoxoxoxo