Friday, March 26, 2010

Finding Permissions






Taking a class with Mother Henna~Defining Permission, Giving myself permission to move through this latest health crisis, and mom leaving. Giving myself permission to find a new job, pursue a new dream. Giving myself permission to be pissed off, to be angry, to be hurt, to be happy , to be crazy, to dance like there's no tomorrow. Giving myself permission to just be who I am in the moment and nothing more. Giving myself permission to mess up my own artwork and make it into something completely different. Giving myself permission to just sit and breath.

4 comments:

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

Woo Hooooooo!!!!!! Permission to mess up your own artwork! I loooooooooooooove that! So needed that one for me today :)
xo
k-

Lynda Howells said...

love the fact that you give yourself permission to do certain things..great. i am always trying to get my clients to do this to release their fears and give themseves permission to do things like..just sit and think...mess up their art work...to have a coffee and sit and read a book for an hour and so on.xxlovely blogxlynda

Christine said...

thank you so much!!!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I appreciate the permission to have a dark day. If you are having it, HAVE IT! I like to say...

fantabulous!

My solstice permission is here.